Notify Message
Forums
#13333630 Jul 05, 2017 at 12:26 AM
730 Posts
That's good that your friend decided to go back, I hope it works out on all of you.
I could agree that Asian countries have First Come, First Serve strategy even in relationships. Even here in Philippines got those kind of things.
Young people here in Philippines usually get some unexpecting family member since, most High-schoolers or College students tend to get in a relationship way too fast and break-ups faster, in a way they tend to have children even unmarried.
It kinda sucks that many women here in Philippines views have a "relationship" is part of youth and is a part of I don't know how to say it but more like a Starter Pack for young people.
That and men here also have an ego that being in a relationship or a "live in" partner means the girl shouldn't go to work to become a good wife. in turn the men should be the only working one. "Padre de Familia" I guess.
I wouldn't think about that, if my partner can make bigger money than I could, by all means go.

Anyway To the topic of games.
It's good that you'll pick Persona 5, you won't regret it. I know I'm not.
it's so fun and cool. So anime-ish, I love it. I haven't finished it myself yet, I'm getting there between school and stuff.
I finished Farcry 3 only once for the story. I'll play Farcry 4 too sometime though with Farcry 5 announced.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kierwinyoung
Deviantart: http://kierwiny.deviantart.com/
PSN: kierwiny
Xbox: Pinkiepie1124
STEAM: Magical Noirina
Battle.net: SantaBarbara
U-Play: SantaBarbara117
GoG: Santa_Barbara
+0
#13333691 Jul 05, 2017 at 01:45 AM
Sergeant
4565 Posts
I'd love to offer sage wisdom on dating, but I'm not very experienced due to my SAD. If you want to talk though I'm here for you.

As for games persona 5 is amazing and very addictive. First time I played it I thought "Kierwiny is going to love this!"
+0
#13353332 Jul 17, 2017 at 02:41 AM · Edited 1 year ago
397 Posts
First Impressions of Persona 5

It starts off a bit more slowly than Persona 3 and 4,but I'm starting to enjoy it a lot.

So far,it reminds me of Persona meets Life is Strange meets Nightmare on Elm St 3(Dream Warriors),because of the way it handles various concepts.
The turn-based battle system feels fresh because of the additions of the gun feature,and being able to negotiate enemies into surrendering and taking their values(kinda like in other SMT games).

The stealth mechanics that you use to explore dungeons with also helps things feel more fresh,but doesn't overpower the turn-based feel by making you battle ambushed enemies using turn-based.

Meet Tae Takemi,the punk rock doctor in Persona 5.

I'd be faking being sick a lot to take a glance at her legs.



+0
#13353693 Jul 17, 2017 at 08:17 AM
730 Posts
I'm sure I tried to take a peek on her as well.
then again. failed at it.

I'm glad you're liking Persona 5.
Persona 5 is my first Persona game after all, I kinda regret not playing the other first ones. but it's never too late though.
The characters are all stylish, the guys and gals all look amazing plus most of them aren't all dull and stereotyped characters they're very distinct and has a lot of different attitudes.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kierwinyoung
Deviantart: http://kierwiny.deviantart.com/
PSN: kierwiny
Xbox: Pinkiepie1124
STEAM: Magical Noirina
Battle.net: SantaBarbara
U-Play: SantaBarbara117
GoG: Santa_Barbara
+0
#13356658 Jul 19, 2017 at 04:35 AM
Sergeant
4565 Posts
I'll stay quiet until you've both beaten it.
+0
#13356742 Jul 19, 2017 at 05:53 AM
397 Posts
As much as I'm loving Persona 5,I need to take a break from it,because it's story can be overwhelming.



I picked up Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for a bargain price.I've never been good at Tekken games,which made it hard to get the 2 online wins which are required if you want to plat the game.

It's the best Tekken game I've played.Smooth mechanics but it's easy to spam overpowered moves and it makes the gap between the lesser-skilled players and veterans even greater.That's why I've always preferred Street Fighter because players who aren't that skillful can win in Street Fighter if they use good strategy.

But anyways,I'm enjoying this game.It's oldschool arcade fun.


+0
#13360290 Jul 21, 2017 at 10:12 AM
397 Posts
Platinumed Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Some of the fight lab trophies pushed my timing and reflexes to the limit. Don't know why the game has such a low plat difficulty level on Playstationtrophies.org when only 12% of people on PSNprofiles have platinumed it.Anyways,it's the best Tekken game I've played,although I'm yet to play Tekken 7,and playing an old school type of game has made me feel refreshed,so I can continue on with


+0
#13361744 Jul 22, 2017 at 08:18 AM
Sergeant
4565 Posts
#13360290 TidusandYuna1983 wrote:

Platinumed Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Some of the fight lab trophies pushed my timing and reflexes to the limit. Don't know why the game has such a low plat difficulty level on Playstationtrophies.org when only 12% of people on PSNprofiles have platinumed it.Anyways,it's the best Tekken game I've played,although I'm yet to play Tekken 7,and playing an old school type of game has made me feel refreshed,so I can continue on with



Great work! Tekken 7 has the best story mode. It really explains what has been happening through the games. I'll say nothing more about it so I don't spoil anything. Did the trophies include online ones? Because that's what stops a lot of people.
+0
#13361836 Jul 22, 2017 at 10:04 AM
397 Posts
#13361744 Falconer wrote:

#13360290 TidusandYuna1983 wrote:

Platinumed Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Some of the fight lab trophies pushed my timing and reflexes to the limit. Don't know why the game has such a low plat difficulty level on Playstationtrophies.org when only 12% of people on PSNprofiles have platinumed it.Anyways,it's the best Tekken game I've played,although I'm yet to play Tekken 7,and playing an old school type of game has made me feel refreshed,so I can continue on with



Great work! Tekken 7 has the best story mode. It really explains what has been happening through the games. I'll say nothing more about it so I don't spoil anything. Did the trophies include online ones? Because that's what stops a lot of people.


I've heard Tekken 7 has the best story,I heard something similar to Akuma is in the story and he has something to do with the story(doesn't surprise me since Akuma was a hidden surprise in Tekken Tag 2),and I've discovered one of the characters is an alien that will add an interesting side story elements,plus it shows story elements of all the previous Tekken games into one dramatic conclusion.

I've heard it has the most technical gameplay in the series,although I think a tag team element adds more unpredictability.

I got both online trophies.I won 8 ranked matches out of 18,which isn't too bad for somebody who doesn't have the best gamer skills,but I struggled to win a match with the player matches because many veterans beat up on newbies or lesser-skilled players.At least ranked mode lets us restrict our opponent to one who's of a similar ranking level.

The trophies that gave me the most trouble are stage 5 for fight lab,having to pull off numerous tag combos and tag assaults within a time limit was difficult,especially since the opponents are moving and trying to hit you,and the timing required for them is very delicate.Performing a great combo was difficult too,because of the numerous commands and switching characters while performing one.

I wish online trophies were not required to platinum a game.I don't have a problem with online trophies existing for fighting games since many people mainly play them online,but I would prefer the online trophies to be a separate set of trophies and not required for the platinum.Also,why does somebody need to earn a trophy for winning a player match if they've already won a ranked match? A player match is just a match with no restrictions,so a veteran can avoid players of an more even skill level and beat up on newcomers just to improve their win/loss ratio.


+0
#13361846 Jul 22, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Leader
2115 Posts
#13361836 TidusandYuna1983 wrote:

....why does somebody need to earn a trophy for winning a player match if they've already won a ranked match? A player match is just a match with no restrictions, so a veteran can avoid players of an more even skill level and beat up on newcomers just to improve their win/loss ratio.

So true. Good post Tidus.

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+1
#13362634 Jul 23, 2017 at 03:41 AM
397 Posts
+0
#13362972 Jul 23, 2017 at 09:53 AM
Sergeant
4565 Posts
I can't agree more about online trophies.

That is a lot of money for a visual novel. Might want to get then second hand. Are they cheaper on PSN?
+0
#13363004 Jul 23, 2017 at 10:42 AM · Edited 1 year ago
397 Posts
#13362972 Falconer wrote:

I can't agree more about online trophies.

That is a lot of money for a visual novel. Might want to get then second hand. Are they cheaper on PSN?



They're about 20 or 30 dollars cheaper second hand,but will still cost over 70 dollars Australian for a visual novel.

Since I'm using an Australian PSN account to earn trophies,if I buy the visual novels off an Asian PS store,I will need to buy another Vita memory stick because a Vita stores our PSN username on a memory stick,and only allows one PSN username per memory stick.I would also need to reformat the memory stick after everytime I download games from a PS store that's a different region to my PSN name,and it sounds like a major pain.


+0
#13367312 Jul 26, 2017 at 03:19 AM · Edited 1 year ago
397 Posts
Nice way to relax



+0
#13367478 Jul 26, 2017 at 06:10 AM
730 Posts
Sake is an alcohol yes? I rarely drink alcohol. I drank wine once, was curious of the taste. I won't say it's my type but it's good for time to time.
on some time after that drink I was thinking what would it feel like to be drunk.
How does being drunk feels like?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kierwinyoung
Deviantart: http://kierwiny.deviantart.com/
PSN: kierwiny
Xbox: Pinkiepie1124
STEAM: Magical Noirina
Battle.net: SantaBarbara
U-Play: SantaBarbara117
GoG: Santa_Barbara
+0
#13367507 Jul 26, 2017 at 06:46 AM · Edited 1 year ago
397 Posts
#13367478 Kierwiny wrote:

Sake is an alcohol yes? I rarely drink alcohol. I drank wine once, was curious of the taste. I won't say it's my type but it's good for time to time.
on some time after that drink I was thinking what would it feel like to be drunk.
How does being drunk feels like?



Yep.Sake is rice wine,it's not really something I'm crazy about,but I love wine that's made from grapes.

When I'm drunk,it feels like everything around me feels a bit wobbly,and I care less about what I do or say,and I feel like just acting on instinct.But the hangover part sucks.


+0
#13367516 Jul 26, 2017 at 06:50 AM
730 Posts
Wow, alcohol affects people differently. my daddy gets really sleepy when he gets drunk. my uncle goes bananas when he is.
Wonder what I'll do when I get drunk. haha
then again, I don't get enough events to drink or to get drunk.
What's being hangover feels like then?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kierwinyoung
Deviantart: http://kierwiny.deviantart.com/
PSN: kierwiny
Xbox: Pinkiepie1124
STEAM: Magical Noirina
Battle.net: SantaBarbara
U-Play: SantaBarbara117
GoG: Santa_Barbara
+0
#13367531 Jul 26, 2017 at 07:17 AM · Edited 1 year ago
397 Posts
#13367516 Kierwiny wrote:

Wow, alcohol affects people differently. my daddy gets really sleepy when he gets drunk. my uncle goes bananas when he is.
Wonder what I'll do when I get drunk. haha
then again, I don't get enough events to drink or to get drunk.
What's being hangover feels like then?



For me,a hangover feels like I have many bricks stacked on top of my head,while I feel like I want to throw up at the same time.Combine this feeling with waking up next to somebody who you regret spending the night with,and then the physical and psychological elements combine together hard :P


+0
#13367592 Jul 26, 2017 at 08:11 AM
Sergeant
4565 Posts
Never had a drink of alcohol. Promised my dad, a recovered alcoholic that I wouldn't.
+0
#13367758 Jul 26, 2017 at 10:44 AM
Officer
1198 Posts
I tried sake and sparkling sake a few times preferred it sparkling, although overall I prefer bourbon,black spiced rum and craft ales but very seldom get drunk I don't like being drunk I tend to get upto all sorts of silly antics but thankfully have never had a hangover. Got lots of pubs around my area with a great selection of world ales, my local is actually an old theatre that has been converted into a huge two story pub and looks amazing.


+0