Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Discussion of CPUs, multi-cores, and speed
13Small
Discussion on memory modules, amounts, and speed.
23Small
Discussion on video cards, on-board video, and video memory amounts.
14Small
The software system that runs the machine, from Apples to Windows.
224Small
Discuss and find information on gaming laptops in the marketplace.
10Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Personal Computers (PCs)

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Loss of music and video

Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Loss of music and videoI haven't downloaded this. I've got nothing illegal but I've been making videos and I don't want to loose any of that.
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer3661Small Falconer 1y
Personal Computers (PCs)

Gaming Mouse

The UtechSmart Venus MMO Gaming Mouse is outfitted with 16400DPI High Precision Laser Sensor that shifts the balance between the keyboard and mouse with its 19 MMO-optimized buttons, as well as 5 Savable Memory Profiles & 8-Piece Weight Tuning...
Small Masiv 1y
Masiv2239Small Falconer 1y
Personal Computers (PCs)

Non gaming Programs

Is there a legally free and virus free program that opens zip files like winzip. My new PC only came with a trial version of Wnzip and it's $30. I'll pay out if I have to.
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer7821Small Falconer 1y
Personal Computers (PCs)

Buying a new PC game - Using an older PC

For many (myself included), you might find yourself trying to play games on a three-year-old computer and, consequently, must pay close attention to a game's requirements before making your purchase. As computer games become increasingly advanced,...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv73382Small Falconer 3y
Personal Computers (PCs)

Post your PC specs

Mine is a little old but it runs great:System Manufacturer TOSHIBASystem Model Satellite A660NVidia GeForce GT 330MOS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home PremiumVersion 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601System Type x64-based PCProcessor Intel(R) Core(...
Small Falconer 4y
Falconer2606Small Masiv 4y
Personal Computers (PCs)

Built in 2009

My game PC is dated now and I don't use it much anymore, but it still runs great. I built my PC with the MS Flight Sim X in mind. I added lots of memory, a second sound card for Air Traffic Control (ATF), a flight yoke, and two Flat Screens side ...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv1516Small Masiv 4y
Page 1