Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
What's the last game you played?

What is the LAST GAME YOU PLAYED?

I know this is a whole subject, but it is hard to track what everyone's last game played actually was. This thread is for that only.The last two games I played was Borderlands & Borderlands 2.Borderlands: Played last Wednesday with my step son...
Small Biker Bear 3y
Biker Bear19429421Small Kierwiny 43d

Borderlands

Haven't been getting on so much, but still do from time to time. Got on this AM and noticed that Gun Chimp was 5 cheevo points ahead of me, and I had to create a new character to add a quick four or five cheevos, so now I am 5 point up on him. G...
Small Biker Bear 4y
Biker Bear111659Small Masiv 2y

Mars War Logs

Picked this little indie game up on PSN for £11.99. I am about 12 hours into the game it's an RPG from Spiders and despite some bad reviews I have to say I am very impressed with the game so far. It looks like an early PS3 title so the graphics ar...
Small DamodarThade 4y
DamodarThade3814Small Falconer 2y

Your last "Gen" top ten list...

So, we are coming to the end of an era. I have seen several lists on the best games of the PS3/Xbox360 generation.Watched a vid on Friday about the top 35 from the last gen on Critically Sane.This is how their top ten was, I don't get it, but it ...
Small Biker Bear 3y
Biker Bear102255Small JCSBEARMEAT 3y

Singularity.

Anyone ever play this, not so easy to be honest, the first five levels, leveled me! Have it on PS3
Small Biker Bear 3y
Biker Bear1267Small Biker Bear 3y

Rainbow Six Vegas

Well, I thought I would use my free downloaded game this month and play Rainbow 6 Vegas. I'm getting more used to the controls of the game.It's still early in the game and I'm in the train yard of this Mexican town. I'm trying to locate and rescue...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv4943Small Biker Bear 3y

Borderlands 2 GOTY

I started playing BL2 last night, this morning, and this afternoon. I am now at level 7, almost an 8. I chose the Psycho character, Krieg, because he seemed different and strange (he's really Tiny Tina's daddy). His melee weapon is bad-ass. When ...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv256648Small Masiv 3y

Call of Duty Games

Since Call of Duty, World at War, I have not been a big advocate of the COD games. I used to be a full bore supporter of the Battlefield series until BF3 and strayed away because it felt like a COD clone and lost it's personality that the Bad Com...
Small Biker Bear 4y
Biker Bear1365Small Biker Bear 4y

Tomb Raider

One of the things I really like about Tomb Raider is that it's combat action mixed with periods of looking through your environment to find things to help your game. Look for ledges to climb up on, and caverns to squeeze through.It's semi-open but...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv2696Small Biker Bear 4y
Page 1