Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Next-Gen Consoles

[Pinned] Xbox One Software Updates

The August 2015 update is out.Activity feed updates: Adding new ways for you to interact with friends in the activity feed. The interface will change to a single column scrolling list that is longer and includes more content.Expanded Friends area...
Small Masiv 2y
Masiv283184Small Falconer 5d
Next-Gen Consoles

[Pinned] Xbox One backwards compatibility.

I thought since Microsoft are letting gamer's vote on future X360 titles added to the X1 everyone could share the games they would like added and we could all vote for them 8)
Small DamodarThade 1y
DamodarThade242223Small Masiv 24d
Next-Gen Consoles

[Pinned] PS4 Hardware, Software Updates, and Advice

Sony takes a cue from Microsoft, offers an early look at PlayStation 4 updates
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer222565Small Falconer 202d
Next-Gen Consoles

Xbox One net troubles fix

A lot of people have had trouble getting onto XBL despite their Xbox Ones connecting to the net. I read a lot of ways to fix it but this is the one that worked!1. Go to settings2. Go to Network3. Go to Advanced Settings4. Go to DNS settings5. ...
Small Falconer 14d
Falconer136Small Falconer 14d
Next-Gen Consoles

DO NOT INSTALL PS4 UPDATE 4.72

Every so often my PS4 has been crashing with the error code CE-36329-3 so I looked it up and came across the below article about the latest PS4 update. I haven't downloaded it which is good as it makes things a lot worse and messes up peoples game...
Small Falconer 98d
Falconer2126Small Falconer 98d
Next-Gen Consoles

New SNES

SNES Classic Edition Reportedly Coming This YearOnly ever owned two games on the SNES. So this one in interesting to me.
Small Falconer 185d
Falconer166Small Falconer 185d
Next-Gen Consoles

New NES

Nintendo's NES Returning With Mini Version, Includes These 30 GamesMini NES will cost USD$60/AUD$100/GBP£50.Does this belong in the next gen section? Up to you Masiv. Anyway this console will only have 30 game which will stink for people who want ...
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer3286Small Falconer 185d
Next-Gen Consoles

Xbox One X (Formerly Scorpio)

Some fresh info on the new version of the X1 including its base specs.
Small DamodarThade 198d
DamodarThade3377Small Masiv 189d
Next-Gen Consoles

XB1 Manage Game feature

All this time owning one I never knew about the XB1 Manage Game feature. I could never figure out where the DLCs from season passes were...
Small Falconer 220d
Falconer3261Small Falconer 220d
Next-Gen Consoles

Xbox celebrates its 15th anniversary in Europe and Australia

Xbox celebrates its 15th anniversary in Europe and Australia
Small Falconer 220d
Falconer1108Small Falconer 220d
PS?
Next-Gen Consoles

PS?

Nintendo Switch Features Could Be Coming To New Sony PlayStation Device, Patent Shows
Small Falconer 246d
Falconer1119Small Falconer 246d
Next-Gen Consoles

Nintendo Switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer151396Small TidusandYuna1983 281d
Next-Gen Consoles

Is anyone else getting bits of their screen cut off?

Final Fantasy XV On PS4 Is Cutting Off Interface And MoreIt's not just FF I've noticed this on many new games. Apparently older TVs have something called overscan that is causing the problem and most of them you can't turn it off.
Small Falconer 317d
Falconer1117Small Falconer 317d
Next-Gen Consoles

PS4 Download Speed Problem Solutions

I wish I'd looked this stuff up before downloading the whooping 50.5 GB Final Fantasy XV. First of all I should explain that download speeds on the PS4 can be awful even if you have a better contention than I do. Why is explained it this very comp...
Small Falconer 328d
Falconer2140Small Falconer 328d
Next-Gen Consoles

PlayStation 4 Pro (Formerly Neo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTxPlaSUSsOnly just heard about this so I don't know what to think. Neo starts at 1:34.
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer6767Small Masiv 342d
1 2 3 4
Next-Gen Consoles

Microsoft: Xbox One and Expansion Drives

The Xbox One will be $100 more than the PlayStation 4 and $200 more than the Wii U this holiday season, but Microsoft is not stressing over its stance as the most expensive console."It’s up to us to prove that it’s worth $100 more. I think it is,"...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv649579Small Biker Bear 346d
Next-Gen Consoles

Microsoft's Last console?

According to EA Microsoft has been shifting focus from their Xbox One Console to PC and that the PS4 ahas outsold their console 2 to 1. However Phil Spencer said Microsoft is interested in offering hardware upgrades for the Xbox One instead of new...
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer6741Small Masiv 354d
Next-Gen Consoles

Xbox S

New Xbox One Will Run Faster Than PS4 Neo, Report Claims - New "Scorpio" system, internally called the Xbox One-Two, expected to deliver a four-fold power increase over original Xbox One.Dear Sony and Microsoft. Please stop! We just brought our ne...
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer131574Small Masiv 1y
Next-Gen Consoles

What is your thoughts on 4k and HDR

The PSPro and the New Xbox are going to give people the option to upgrade their TV's to 4k and HDR. People are excited about it but why?Personally I don't think that it is really needed. Just another "upgrade" to make people part with their money ...
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer5555Small Kierwiny 1y
Next-Gen Consoles

Tencent TGP Box

Riot Games Owner Tencent Introduces New Game Console In Asia
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer2466Small Masiv 1y