Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Here is where you can talk about personal stuff or any stuff that's meaningful to you.
7380Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Game Deals!
General Discussion

[Pinned] Game Deals!

Steam Winter Sale: Best deals on new gamesPlayStation Store 12 Deals of Christmas: Buy One Get One Free ‘GTA 5,’ ‘Watch Dogs 2,’ And More PS4, PS3 TitlesThe Biggest Sale Ever For Xbox Store Begins 22 December
Small Falconer 304d
Falconer11615Small Masiv 6d
1 2 3 8
General Discussion

[Pinned] Warrior Clan Themes

I'm currently testing a new theme based on Halo. I'm going for Navy color, grays and dark blues, the red is from Halo's Red vs Blue. I have to make some exceptions so that we can see the works though because it's a darker than normal theme. Let me...
Small Falconer 2y
Masiv15917958Small Masiv 48d
1 2 3 6
[Pinned] Welcome Members
General Discussion

[Pinned] Welcome Members

I'm so excited every time we gain a new member. The more we have, I think the more fun we can create on the site.So far, there are six of us and we represent 3 continents, and 4 different countries. How great is that? Falconer, who introduced me t...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv10512859Small DamodarThade 75d
1 2 3 5
General Discussion

[Pinned] Ideas to improve the Warrior Clan

Post your ideas for the Warrior Clan here.Masiv go into the theme creator and set the Width section of the settings to 1300px and see if you like it. I just helped someone set up their union theme and this setting looked great!
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer8911862Small Falconer 126d
1 2 3
[Pinned] Home Networking
General Discussion

[Pinned] Home Networking

Well, This will sound better if said simply. About a year ago, my router took a dump, so I replaced it with a new Linksys dual band (the standard 2.4Ghz and the faster 5Ghz) router. It's in the front of the house.Well the other day one of my print...
Small Masiv 1y
Masiv414124Small Falconer 214d
General Discussion

[Pinned] History of the Warrior Clan

#13078193 Falconer wrote:This series helped us forge the multiplayer aspect of the Warrior Clan so it retains a big place in our original members hearts. Big question; where is Borderlands 3? While Borderlands was an impetus to the creation of th...
Small Biker Bear 245d
Masiv6321Small Kierwiny 244d
1 2 3
General Discussion

[Pinned] Officership in the Warrior Clan

If you are an active officer from the Clan on GS, you can be promoted to Officer right away. If you are an inactive officer, you need to show participation on the boards to be promoted again.
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv5111556Small Falconer 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] How To Use Our Forums

I thought I'd make this to show off some of our features and make it easier for our members to get around the Clan House.Text:Bullet and Numeric Lists:Posting Pictures:Video:I don't know how to use the next button.Smilies and Text Colour:
Small Falconer 1y
Falconer7979Small Falconer 1y
[Pinned] Suggestion Box
General Discussion

[Pinned] Suggestion Box

Although I've been working late into the night, many nights, on this site, I'm sure I don't have all the good ideas.I have organized the menus, created sections and threads in the forum, added videos, and researched info for the upcoming games for...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv408915Small Falconer 2y
1 2 3 6
General Discussion

Interesting Articles Without A Place

Kim's Anticipated RPGs For 2014Top 5 First Person Shooter Games to Look For in 201410 video games to look forward to in 2014
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer11916377Small Falconer 1d
General Discussion

War Movies (and general)

In honor of the Late Robin Williams I think this truly great movie should go first.Taken from the real life events of Adrian Cronauer, robin Williams played the aforementioned. Cronauer was a United States Air Force sergeant and radio personality ...
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer33039977Small Masiv 6d
1 2 3 6
General Discussion

Favorite Warrior, or just in general, TV shows

If you care to share, post some of your favorite TV shows to watch and provide a bit of detailed description regarding the narrative. Here are my top five shows thus far:1. Dragon Ball Z- this classic Japanese Anime show places viewers onto a worl...
Small JCSBEARMEAT 3y
JCSBEARMEAT10316158Small DamodarThade 9d
1 2 3 9
General Discussion

Rants and Random Thoughts

What's on your mind?Go ahead. You are amongst friends.
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv16318239Small Kierwiny 28d
General Discussion

Off Topic

Small Falconer 4y
Falconer73292836Small TidusandYuna1983 34d
1 2 3 9
General Discussion

Global Wariors

G'day. Tell us about where your from. Not the exact address of-course. A short history:Australia's European population came about because England was overpopulated and they needed to get rid of people. So they established a penal colony. The crime...
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer17615993Small Falconer 37d
1 2 3 4
General Discussion

Warrior Music

The scene has been set in countless movies. Several Blackhawk choppers flying to a dangerous hotspot and in the background some great musical number plays; Jagger's Paint it Black, Bad Moon One the Rise, or even AC/DC in the more modern war movies...
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer708354Small DamodarThade 61d
General Discussion

Net Neutrality

Remember how I said that we shouldn't discuss politics unless it was directly game related well this is one of those exceptions. Currently in the USA they are discussing getting rid of what is known as Net Neutrality. Now this wont affect non Amer...
Small Falconer 179d
Falconer6467Small Falconer 103d
1 2 3 4
General Discussion

Gaming & Anime Merchandise

A thread for all the non-game gaming merchandise that you've brought to show off, or stuff you'd like to buy!Today I got the first gaming shirt I've ever brought.Had to pre-order it. That's me wearing it. The Chocobo sign is actually very yellow b...
Small Falconer 339d
Falconer746324Small TidusandYuna1983 105d
General Discussion

E3 2017

Bethesda teases two new games for E3 2017 – but what are they?Microsoft Xbox One games news: Could this beloved franchise return at E3?WAIT WHAT?! Did that say Fable? Also what are you looking forward to at E3 2017?
Small Falconer 175d
Falconer10592Small Falconer 134d
1 2 3 4
General Discussion

WCHQ

[To Be Updated]Dev Blog Sixteen:Taking a break at the moment with Mass Effect coming out, and my sleep disrupted. I hope to come back to it with a fresh mind. It's exhausted me! That being said I've restored 95% of the content that was lost. The w...
Small Falconer 297d
Falconer806487Small Kierwiny 150d