Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 7
Member Blogs

Tidus's blogs.

I'm half Thai,half Australian,and I'm a dual citizen of both countries.In Thailand,I've worked as an English teacher.In Australia,I've worked at many different places(in a supermarket,did some factory work etc.)In 2012,I saved up enough money to b...
Small TidusandYuna1983 244d
TidusandYuna19831325206Small DamodarThade 3d
1 2 3 9
Member Blogs

Falconer's Blog

Welcome to my blog. I'd like to see us all have one one day, but it's up to you. If it is about me and doesn't fit anywhere else I'll put it here. Things like personal stuff, stories about gaming, and the like. If we all want to do this I think a ...
Small Falconer 250d
Falconer1638650Small Falconer 6d
Member Blogs

Thade Thoughts.

I have been watching some older films and one which I really enjoyed is Scarlet Street starring Edward G. Robinson and Joan Bennett. It's about a pair of young con artists who try their luck with an older man they presume to be wealthy. Not going ...
Small DamodarThade 183d
DamodarThade12567Small DamodarThade 22d
1 2 3 4
Member Blogs

kierwiny's blog, stuff and things

As Falconer's idea a really really great idea. is for us to put on blogs and tell our stuff and things. I never really have other blogs in other websites my twitter account became a wasteland almost instantly. I'll post here in Warrior Clan often ...
Small Kierwiny 248d
Kierwiny774115Small Masiv 22d
Member Blogs

The "Bear" Facts.

All:This is my final missive, I come to the Clan to share my passion for gaming and things associated with it, and honestly, I don't seem to see much about that these days, hence my continued reduced involvement. Don't recall seeing anyone but Fa...
Small Biker Bear 39d
Biker Bear11997Small Biker Bear 39d
Member Blogs

Masiv's blog

This blog will be my place to collect my thoughts about everything and share with you what I'm thinking about. I will also share my experiences on the job as a firefighter and Lieutenant in a demanding and hazardous job.The fire profession has cha...
Small Masiv 247d
Masiv332172Small Falconer 68d
Member Blogs

Uesugi's Blog

My favorite movie, of all time, is 1982's Conan the Barbarian. I didn't realize this until the release of the Widescreen DVD 17 years ago when I learned that I could watch this beautiful, bloody opera over and over again without tiring of it but,...
Small Uesugi-dono 216d
Uesugi-dono5472Small Masiv 215d
Page 1