Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Vintage/Classic Games

[Pinned] Fallout 4 (Nov 10 2015)

Edit (June 5, 2015): News Flash - Fallout 4 Just Announced-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------With the emergence of a rather legitimate looking Fallout 4 teaser website a...
Small Masiv 3y
Masiv819105030Small Falconer 23d
1 2 3 9
Vintage/Classic Games

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (May 19, 2015)

To Nilfgaard Warrior Guild!The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt announced for 2014I'm folllowing on the PC, but it is coming out on MAC, XOne, and PS4 also.HD Reveal Trailer - GTSaves will carry over Cross-Platform, have 3 different epilogues with hundreds of...
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer17533958Small Falconer 35d
Vintage/Classic Games

Battlefield: Bad Company

I can't believe I missed putting up a forum for this one.Battlefield: Bad Company is a first-person shooter developed by EA DICE for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and part of the Battlefield series. It was released in North America on 23 June 2008, ...
Small Masiv 63d
Masiv284Small Masiv 63d
Vintage/Classic Games

No Man's Sky (Aug 9, 2016)

No Man’s Sky is a game about exploration and survival in an infinite procedurally generated galaxy.A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSEWhether a distant mountain or a planet hanging low on the horizon, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of...
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer243339Small TidusandYuna1983 70d
Vintage/Classic Games

Wolfenstein The New Order (May 20, 2014)

From the game that started it all, comes Wolfenstein: New World OrderHero B.J. Blazkowicz returns to fight the Nazi menace in the 1960s in an alternate history world where the Nazis won World War II.More info to come
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv215031Small Masiv 81d
Vintage/Classic Games

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Nov 5, 2007)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a 2007 first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision for Microsoft Windows, OS X, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii. A handheld game was made for the Nintendo DS. The game w...
Small Masiv 355d
Masiv4449Small Masiv 85d
Vintage/Classic Games

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Sep 30, 2014)

Cover RevealVideo Interview: The Story Of Shadow of MordorWraith And Ranger: A Bio Of TalionVideo Interview: Shadow of Mordor's Gameplay SandboxShadow Of Mordor’s Place In Middle-earthVideo Interview: The Orcs Of Shadow of MordorVideo Interview: W...
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer81265Small Masiv 98d
1 2 3 7
Vintage/Classic Games

Borderlands 2: GOTY Edition (Oct 11, 2013)

Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition Coming Soon
Small Falconer 4y
Falconer13937406Small Masiv 138d
Vintage/Classic Games

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (Mar 17, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=418HiZzy0igGet ready for our console launch on June 9th, and start exploring Tamriel with no game subscription fees on PC/Mac March 17th.For the first time in history, you’ll be able to explore the legendary world o...
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer305123Small Falconer 139d
1 2 3 4
Vintage/Classic Games

Watch Dogs (May 27, 2014)

Set in Chicago, where a central network of computers connects everyone and everything, Watch_Dogs explores the impact of technology within our society. Using the city as your weapon, you will embark on a personal mission to inflict your own brand ...
Small Masiv 4y
Masiv6427616Small Falconer 149d
Vintage/Classic Games

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Nov 10, 2015)

In her first adventure, Lara Croft was forged into a true survivor, but she glimpsed a deeper, secret world. In the next chapter of her journey, Lara must use her survival skills and wits, learn to trust new friends, and ultimately accept her dest...
Small Masiv 3y
Masiv325524Small Masiv 153d
Vintage/Classic Games

Hitman (Mar 11, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCJgiseYwxwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVqxMCZ3u6kOFFICIAL SiteIt's been awhile since a Hitman game has interested me, but that Trailer at the S-E Press Conference quite impressed me.
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer121695Small Falconer 163d
Vintage/Classic Games

The Division (Mar 8, 2016)

Name: The DivisionPublisher: UbisoftDeveloper: UbisoftPlatforms: PS4/XB1/PCThe Division is an RPG which has to be played online, set in NYC after a devastating infection.A more recent gameplay trailerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc2fv0jcggHere...
Small DamodarThade 4y
DamodarThade20523730Small Falconer 170d
1 2 3
Vintage/Classic Games

Deus Ex Mankind Divided (Aug 23, 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeHARnYRnuEMay Cover Revealed – Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - The original Deus Ex is one of the most critically acclaimed shooter/RPG hybrids of all-time. In 2011, Eidos-Montreal resurrected the dormant franchise with...
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer519651Small Biker Bear 240d
Vintage/Classic Games

Evolve (Feb 10, 2015)

Evolve is a Competitive MP only game coming to the PS4/Xbox1 and PC early next year.The creators of Left 4 Dead, Turtle Rock Studios, bring you EVOLVE, the next-generation of multiplayer shooters where four hunters face-off against a single, playe...
Small DamodarThade 3y
DamodarThade276441Small Masiv 241d
Vintage/Classic Games

Slain! Back From Hell (Mar 24, 2016)

Warriors, if you have a PS4, XB1, or a Vita now is the time to get Slain. A heavy-metal (Celtic Frost) side-scrolling platformer straight out of the early 90s. Keep your blade wet and your horns up.
Small Uesugi-dono 278d
Uesugi-dono3372Small TidusandYuna1983 276d
Vintage/Classic Games

Mass Effect Original Trilogy

Normandy SR Class (1st Trilogy)Right now you can get ME2 for free on PC's Origin service!
Small Falconer 287d
Falconer2245Small Falconer 283d
Vintage/Classic Games

Starcraft 2 - Legacy Of The Void (Nov 10, 2015)

As mentioned in the Starcraft Series Thread Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void is the last installment on the SCII Trilogy and is grounded around the Protoss.StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void Needs More Work, Blizzard SaysAccording to EB Games Austral...
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer254549Small Falconer 303d
Vintage/Classic Games

Hard West (November 18, 2015)

So, maybe not new per se, but definitely new for me. I just picked this up. In a way this is much like XCOM in that it is an iosmetric, top down, turn-based strategy game featuring overwatch mechanics and firearms. Take a look at the video belo...
Small Uesugi-dono 311d
Uesugi-dono5339Small Uesugi-dono 307d
Vintage/Classic Games

Suikoden 2 (Sep 28, 1999)

I've been looking for this classic game in secondhand stores since the year 2000 and they are finally planning to bring the game to PSN for PS3, PSP, and PSV release!You might not think to loo at the cover, but Suikoden belongs in the Warrior Clan...
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer4540Small Uesugi-dono 311d