Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Use to tell others where you are on beam.pro and link your channel so others can find you.
22Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Online Gaming Sessions

[Pinned] Warrior Clan Gamer Database

Bear Quote from page 4 "Ideas to improve the Warrior Clan" #13176136 Biker Bear wrote:My thoughts and we all know opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one, and they all stink.😏Post something for others to read with personal human experience. T...
Small Falconer 198d
Falconer5467Small Masiv 197d
Online Gaming Sessions

[Pinned] Warrior Clan Club on XBL

I have created a private Co-Op club on XBL called the Warrior Clan. I sent most of you an invitation to join. If you didn't get one, I don't have you in my friends list. You can still search and find the club and ask to join. Please do.Since the c...
Small Masiv 344d
Masiv8554Small Falconer 343d
Online Gaming Sessions

[Pinned] ORGANIZED GAMING SESSION

I know that we have the events section to set up gaming sessions, but we need a topic section that is for nothing but game invites like on Xbox Live to post your wants for gaming.....
Small Biker Bear 3y
Biker Bear182238Small Falconer 351d
Online Gaming Sessions

Destiny 2 Bungie.net Warrior Clans

PlayStation ClanXbox ClanBungie have started the Clan Version 2 system on Bungie.net So I've created the PlayStation Version for you all to join. Masiv can you create a new clan for the xbox and I'll link it above. One day I intend to get Destiny ...
Small Falconer 47d
Falconer164Small Falconer 47d
Online Gaming Sessions

Street Fighter V

Are any of you warriors World Warriors? Anybody interested in getting together some night for an 8 man (or however many we can get) Battle Lounge tournament?
Small Uesugi-dono 314d
Uesugi-dono8515Small Uesugi-dono 273d
Online Gaming Sessions

The 606th Airborne Infantry Jaeger Division

So let me tell you Warriors about my warriors.In March of 2015 a buddy of mine talked me into buying Helldivers as a game we could play together. This particular friend and I often aspire to play games together, and when we do we always have a b...
Small Uesugi-dono 294d
Uesugi-dono1195Small Uesugi-dono 294d
Online Gaming Sessions

Borderlands Play Session

If anyone wants to, I will try to host a retro Borderlands session on Tuesday, March 22nd at 8:00pm EDT (that should be around 10am for Australia and 12pm for England). Feel free to drop in if you would like.
Small JCSBEARMEAT 1y
JCSBEARMEAT111557Small Falconer 1y
Online Gaming Sessions

The Division (XB1)

Plan your co-op play for The Division here. Give the date and a time range you would like to play with Clan members. It's been a while, but you guys know what to do.
Small Masiv 1y
Masiv5841Small Falconer 1y
Online Gaming Sessions

GTA Heists

This is something that I'd love us to get together and do! I'd have to buy GTAV on the X1 and I can't just yet. I'll wait for a bargain bin sale. That said I've been reading up on it and you need to go with people you trust. There is no way I'd tr...
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer6878Small Kierwiny 2y
Online Gaming Sessions

Dragon Age Online

Haven't played it yet, but Iif it's good we need to organize a game!
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer2415Small Falconer 2y
Online Gaming Sessions

WARC (Destiny Multiplayer)

Ok in the chance that destiny will have shared servers between Playstation and Xbox I have created WARC. This is just for us! Though we can use it to get more members. I'll make all my friends here leaders when you join :)
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer101217Small Kierwiny 2y
Online Gaming Sessions

WARC R* Online

I've created a group called Warrior Clan Shivtr HEREAlas Warrior Clan was taken so I put Shivtr at the end. A link to our website can be found there also. Join and games like GTAV, RDR and whatever the future games R* comes out we'll be able to pl...
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer7711Small Masiv 2y
Online Gaming Sessions

WCB Assassin's Creed Online

I have no idea where to access this on the web but in game search for WarriorClan (no spaces allowed) abbreviated as WCB (Warrior Clan Brotherhood). Clubs are in-game guilds built for the new Co-op system. We have an explore-able clubhouse in East...
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer0268Small Falconer 2y
Online Gaming Sessions

Cross Platform News

Sony & Microsoft: It’s Time to Allow PS4 and Xbox One Gamers to Play Together on the Same ServersHow one indie got Sony and Microsoft to support cross-platform contentIn my opinion it is going to take a legal genius, not a IT one to get it to ...
Small Falconer 2y
Falconer4565Small Falconer 2y
Online Gaming Sessions

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (X360)

I'm getting the game the morning of the 14th and I am going to try to play a lot. Who wants to join me on Tuesday for some co-op missions on the moon starting around 10:00AM?
Small Masiv 3y
Masiv192770Member avatar small -Deleted- 2y
Online Gaming Sessions

Online Server and Network Status

When something goes wrong with XBL, PSN, or whatever post it here.Currently Australia's PSN is down. We share a lot of our PSN with the EU so they could be also.Found a LINK
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer2365Small Falconer 3y
Online Gaming Sessions

Halo 4 Spartan Ops

While Halo MP is ok I have found that the co-op Spartan Ops is a whole lot better even playing alone. Some of the Achievements however, like keeping the weakest marines in the galaxy on Legendary is ruddy hard alone lol.If you want to get these ac...
Small Falconer 3y
Falconer0230Small Falconer 3y
Online Gaming Sessions

Borderland 2 (x360)

#8799910 Biker Bear wrote:Gonna play BL2, Saturday, 7th of December 2013, at 0900 EST till 1130 hours the same day.Bear is IN....Jim said so too, but he will confirm for himself.Let's take Pandora...again. I think this Forum Topic was a good idea...
Small Masiv 3y
Masiv173550Small Biker Bear 3y
Page 1