Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
#13282791 Jun 04, 2017 at 06:57 PM
Sergeant
4426 Posts
+0
#13296300 Jun 12, 2017 at 05:49 PM · Edited 4 months ago
Leader
1845 Posts
We now have a name and a release date.

(From the Microsoft Conference at E3)
Assassin's Creed Origins: E3 2017 Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX0fd4q0baQ

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+0
#13302298 Jun 16, 2017 at 03:53 AM
Sergeant
4426 Posts
This game looks incredible! I just wih my Dad was here to enjoy watching it. Dad loved ancient Egypt and we watched so many documentaries about the subject.

Enjoy these pics they took an age to load:


The hieroglyphs can actually be translated!:


If anyone finds out what they mean please post!
+0
#13303277 Jun 16, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Officer
1153 Posts
The game looks amazing, I watched a gameplay segment and thought the close quarters section looked slightly clunky but it did say alpha footage so hopefully that will get polished up made more fluid. It also makes me want a Stargate game, everytime I see ancient Egypt I think Stargate 😎

It also looks like it will have a far greater selection of weapons and maybe a more varied and tactical approach to combat. I also wonder if it will have any horror or supernatural themes it is an ideal setting for it.


+0
#13303611 Jun 16, 2017 at 05:44 PM
Leader
1845 Posts
#13302298 Falconer wrote:

This game looks incredible! I just wih my Dad was here to enjoy watching it. Dad loved ancient Egypt and we watched so many documentaries about the subject.

Enjoy these pics they took an age to load:

The pics are beautiful. And to think, someone drew them. Wow.

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+0
#13303914 Jun 17, 2017 at 12:10 AM
Sergeant
4426 Posts
#13303611 Masiv wrote:

#13302298 Falconer wrote:

This game looks incredible! I just wih my Dad was here to enjoy watching it. Dad loved ancient Egypt and we watched so many documentaries about the subject.

Enjoy these pics they took an age to load:

The pics are beautiful. And to think, someone drew them. Wow.


My dad used to say the exact same thing about the art for the other Assassin's Creed games!

#13303277 DamodarThade wrote:

The game looks amazing, I watched a gameplay segment and thought the close quarters section looked slightly clunky but it did say alpha footage so hopefully that will get polished up made more fluid. It also makes me want a Stargate game, everytime I see ancient Egypt I think Stargate 😎

It also looks like it will have a far greater selection of weapons and maybe a more varied and tactical approach to combat. I also wonder if it will have any horror or supernatural themes it is an ideal setting for it.



I've had the Stargate movie theme stuck in my head since I learned of this lol
+0
#13339330 Jul 08, 2017 at 07:44 AM
Sergeant
4426 Posts
Assassin's Creed Origins: Books & Comics

  • Assassin's Creed Origins Desert Oath, the prequel novel to the game
  • The Art of Assassin's Creed Origins, the art book
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins : The Complete official guide
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins Comics
+0
#13392834 Aug 12, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Leader
1845 Posts
Combat and Arena Deep Dive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWef7lXwexQ

Assassin's Creed Origins game director Ash Ismail walks us through every aspect of the brand new combat system.

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+0
#13408961 Aug 24, 2017 at 12:35 AM
Leader
1845 Posts
Watch the Assassin’s Creed Origins Cinematic Trailer from Gamescom 2017, and discover the conflict that awaits in ancient Egypt.

Song: “You Want It Darker” by Leonard Cohen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGq7ZCth7QY

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+0
#13422685 Sep 03, 2017 at 01:40 AM · Edited 1 month ago
Sergeant
4426 Posts
#13408961 Masiv wrote:

Watch the Assassin’s Creed Origins Cinematic Trailer from Gamescom 2017, and discover the conflict that awaits in ancient Egypt.

Song: “You Want It Darker” by Leonard Cohen



Wow!
+0
#13444581 Sep 18, 2017 at 04:54 AM
Sergeant
4426 Posts
+0
#13485626 Oct 16, 2017 at 05:48 PM
Sergeant
4426 Posts
+1
#13486163 Oct 17, 2017 at 03:21 AM
Officer
1153 Posts
It looks like they're taking The Witcher 3 expansion pass model, I just hope the content is up to it because on paper it sounds good 😎


+1
#13490885 Oct 20, 2017 at 10:11 AM
Leader
1845 Posts
Assassins Creed: Origins rewinds the clock to Ancient Egypt, but here are 9 other changes beyond a new setting and lead character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e224k76vNGI

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+0
Page 1