Notify Message
Forums
#13098462 Mar 01, 2017 at 05:26 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
#13096328 Masiv wrote:

It looks so good. You have raised the bar for yourself again. 😱



No pressure heh...

Thanks guys!
+0
#13176011 Apr 06, 2017 at 04:24 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
Might change it slightly but April's theme is up. Albeit a bit late sorry.
+0
#13176077 Apr 06, 2017 at 05:24 AM
608 Posts
Love the background shot of Aloy & Tallneck. I want to print this one. The last items I need to start printing and framing game shots will be here today. I have a collection of 11 X 19 HZD shots I am going to print and frame for my office. When I find the time to finish them, I will photo and share. Where did the BG shot come from...?
"Keep your face in the wind, and the cages off your ass"
+0
#13176119 Apr 06, 2017 at 05:50 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
#13176077 Biker Bear wrote:

Love the background shot of Aloy & Tallneck. I want to print this one. The last items I need to start printing and framing game shots will be here today. I have a collection of 11 X 19 HZD shots I am going to print and frame for my office. When I find the time to finish them, I will photo and share. Where did the BG shot come from...?



The art in games is getting better and better. On Twitter people now share their screenshots of Andromeda and sometimes the official page tweets them to the world LINK

Here is a HD Wallpaper for you:
+1
#13176128 Apr 06, 2017 at 05:54 AM
Officer
1166 Posts
Looks good, what game is the image in the header from?


+0
#13176154 Apr 06, 2017 at 06:10 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
#13176128 DamodarThade wrote:

Looks good, what game is the image in the header from?



Persona 5
+1
#13177553 Apr 06, 2017 at 08:00 PM
608 Posts
#13176119 Falconer wrote:

#13176077 Biker Bear wrote:

Love the background shot of Aloy & Tallneck. I want to print this one. The last items I need to start printing and framing game shots will be here today. I have a collection of 11 X 19 HZD shots I am going to print and frame for my office. When I find the time to finish them, I will photo and share. Where did the BG shot come from...?



The art in games is getting better and better. On Twitter people now share their screenshots of Andromeda and sometimes the official page tweets them to the world LINK

Here is a HD Wallpaper for you:


This one is getting doctored a bit, then printed, gonna do a set of four of Aloy/HZD with custom frames. My Kreg jig came in today.
"Keep your face in the wind, and the cages off your ass"
+1
#13218947 Apr 30, 2017 at 04:07 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
CoD WWII background for May 2017
+0
#13220289 Apr 30, 2017 at 11:35 PM
671 Posts
I actually like this. also kinda interested in CoD WW2 itself too. but I'm still planing to get CoD:IW and Titanfall 2 sometime this year.
anyway back to the Theme topic.
The Palette is very Tactical both Green and Khaki colors blend really well. pleasing to the eyes.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kierwinyoung
Deviantart: http://kierwiny.deviantart.com/
PSN: kierwiny
Xbox: Pinkiepie1124
STEAM: Magical Noirina
Battle.net: SantaBarbara
U-Play: SantaBarbara117
GoG: Santa_Barbara
+1
#13220460 May 01, 2017 at 03:24 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
#13220289 Kierwiny wrote:

I actually like this. also kinda interested in CoD WW2 itself too. but I'm still planing to get CoD:IW and Titanfall 2 sometime this year.
anyway back to the Theme topic.
The Palette is very Tactical both Green and Khaki colors blend really well. pleasing to the eyes.



I was worried people would think it was to simplistic. I'm glad you liked the green that's exactly what I was going for.
+0
#13222225 May 01, 2017 at 10:53 PM
Leader
1874 Posts
#13220460 Falconer wrote:

I was worried people would think it was to simplistic. I'm glad you liked the green that's exactly what I was going for.

I like it too. This game might just suck me back into war games. 😌

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+0
#13264677 May 25, 2017 at 02:39 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
Because I could have had or have something nasty on my PC I wont be working on a new theme until I'm sure that everything is ok. Last thing I want to to infect you guys!
+0
#13265514 May 25, 2017 at 01:21 PM
Leader
1874 Posts
Thanks and good luck with your laptop.

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+1
#13359931 Jul 21, 2017 at 04:52 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
The theme is Vampyr this time. I don't have a new image site yet so my old images have disappeared from the old on which has died.
+0
#13359974 Jul 21, 2017 at 05:42 AM
671 Posts
I thought it was something Post Apocalyptic because of the color palette. This is fine too though. I can't wait to have a new Background image in here.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kierwinyoung
Deviantart: http://kierwiny.deviantart.com/
PSN: kierwiny
Xbox: Pinkiepie1124
STEAM: Magical Noirina
Battle.net: SantaBarbara
U-Play: SantaBarbara117
GoG: Santa_Barbara
+0
#13379295 Aug 03, 2017 at 12:58 PM
Leader
1874 Posts
I showed my wife the background picture from "A C Origins" and she thought it was a photo.

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+0
#13385072 Aug 07, 2017 at 09:52 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
#13379295 Masiv wrote:

I showed my wife the background picture from "A C Origins" and she thought it was a photo.



Yes I love it too! Very realistic.
+0
#13424499 Sep 04, 2017 at 08:57 AM
Sergeant
4441 Posts
Gone for a completely different look in the WC's September Destiny Theme. Even got a glowing WC banner! Let me know if something is wrong and I'll fix it.
+0
#13426376 Sep 05, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Leader
1874 Posts
It's very good. Colorful and good contrast this time. Thanks.

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+1