Notify Message
Forums
#8900054 Dec 30, 2013 at 07:53 PM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-x-SHvnL98

CD Projekt Red's 'Cyberpunk' inspired by Shellshock, Blade Runner

Get Your Face In An Upcoming CD Projekt RED Game

Recipes for kick-ass cyberpunk games

Cyberpunk 2077 - Teaser Trailer - High quality GT Version

Cyberpunk 2077 - Mike Pondsmith about Cyberpunk World - Here's a video featuring Mike Pondsmith, creater of Cyberpunk 2077.

Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Diary: Cyberpunk World

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself," says Mike Pondsmith, creator of the Cyberpunk pen and paper game system and co-creator of CyberPunk 2077. Learn about the game's development and promising future in this dev diary for Cyberpunk 2077. - GT HD Video

Cyberpunk 2077 devs considering multiple languages, requiring translator implant

Will have multiplayer.

'Rebuilding' the future in Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077: Putting the Punk Back Into Cyberpunk - CD Projekt reveals a little more about Cyberpunk 2077, its open-world science-fiction epic.

+0
#9239740 Mar 14, 2014 at 08:32 PM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
+0
#10857846 Mar 28, 2015 at 06:53 AM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
+0
#10857998 Mar 28, 2015 at 08:04 AM
Officer
1174 Posts
Would be nice to get two games from them in the same year but I don not seeing that happening. They haven't show anything yet from the game and still don't talk much about it either. I would think it will be late next year or early 2017 before they release Cyberpunk 2077.


+0
#10861372 Mar 29, 2015 at 04:27 AM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
#10857998 DamodarThade wrote:

Would be nice to get two games from them in the same year but I don not seeing that happening. They haven't show anything yet from the game and still don't talk much about it either. I would think it will be late next year or early 2017 before they release Cyberpunk 2077.


Hope not, but you're probably right.
+0
#10932231 Apr 14, 2015 at 10:36 PM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
The developers have said that we should not expect Cyberpunk 2077 at this years E3 as 2015 belongs to The Witcher 3.
+0
#10933020 Apr 15, 2015 at 05:26 AM
Officer
1174 Posts
#10932231 Falconer wrote:

The developers have said that we should not expect Cyberpunk 2077 at this years E3 as 2015 belongs to The Witcher 3.



I am hoping atm that next year we will get Fallout 4, Cyberpunk and The Division, I may just do a Tom Cruise and jump up and down in public if we do :D


+1
#10936554 Apr 15, 2015 at 10:27 PM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
#10933020 DamodarThade wrote:

#10932231 Falconer wrote:

The developers have said that we should not expect Cyberpunk 2077 at this years E3 as 2015 belongs to The Witcher 3.



I am hoping atm that next year we will get Fallout 4, Cyberpunk and The Division, I may just do a Tom Cruise and jump up and down in public if we do :D


I'll be jumping with you :D
+0
#10977615 Apr 26, 2015 at 02:45 AM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
+1
#11098322 May 27, 2015 at 04:39 AM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
Witcher 3 Dev Not Planning to Discuss Cyberpunk 2077 Until 2017
Studio plans to keep the focus on The Witcher 3 for a few years.

I'm happy about The Witcher 3, but I figured they'd have a smaller team now working on it so they could focus on Cyberpunk 2077.
+0
#11100307 May 27, 2015 at 02:34 PM
Officer
1174 Posts
#11098322 Falconer wrote:

Witcher 3 Dev Not Planning to Discuss Cyberpunk 2077 Until 2017
Studio plans to keep the focus on The Witcher 3 for a few years.

I'm happy about The Witcher 3, but I figured they'd have a smaller team now working on it so they could focus on Cyberpunk 2077.



I assumed the same thing, the first expansion is due October and then next early 2016. I can only assume they have further plans for The Witcher 3.


+0
#11394538 Aug 11, 2015 at 09:13 AM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
+0
#11834152 Dec 06, 2015 at 07:49 PM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
Cyberpunk 2077 "Even More Ambitious" Than Originally Planned - "We need to create a game that will be even more successful."
+0
#12670997 Aug 31, 2016 at 07:13 AM
383 Posts



Cyberpunk 2077, the next major RPG from The Witcher studio CD Projekt Red, may feature vehicles, if newly discovered job ads are any indication.Cyberpunk 2077 May Feature Driving/Flying Vehicles.

There could also be vehicle combat, according to newly spotted job ads.

The Polish studio is looking for a vehicle gameplay programmer to "create the whole architecture of vehicle-related code and the physics of driving / flying in those vehicles."

Another requisition also mentions vehicles; a successful candidate for a concept artist position will create technical concepts for vehicles, machines, and weapons, according to the post.

CD Projekt Red appears to be on a hiring spree for Cyberpunk 2077, as it has more than 60 open positions for the game posted on its careers website. Jobs are located at the studio's main HQ in Warsaw as well as Krakow. The vehicle-related posts were discovered by All Games Delta and CGMagOnline (via GameZone).

Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled to launch sometime in the 2017-2021 window. Don't expect to see more of it until CD Projekt Red can prepare an impressive showcase for it.

"Right now it's the end of talking about Cyberpunk until we can go out there and show stuff and say, 'Hey, here it is,' because that's how we do games," CD Projekt Red co-founder Marcin Iwinski said. "There is too much talking about what it possibly could be, and how big, and...

"When we show it, we should show it and explain it. So I'm going to have people not read anything about Cyberpunk probably for the next... time, whatever the time will be."

The game is set in a dystopian future and is being made in partnership with Cyberpunk RPG designer Mike Pondsmith. Platforms have not been announced, but PS4, Xbox One, and PC seem likely.


+0
#12671236 Aug 31, 2016 at 09:27 AM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
#12670997 TidusandYuna1983 wrote:




Cyberpunk 2077, the next major RPG from The Witcher studio CD Projekt Red, may feature vehicles, if newly discovered job ads are any indication.Cyberpunk 2077 May Feature Driving/Flying Vehicles.

There could also be vehicle combat, according to newly spotted job ads.

The Polish studio is looking for a vehicle gameplay programmer to "create the whole architecture of vehicle-related code and the physics of driving / flying in those vehicles."

Another requisition also mentions vehicles; a successful candidate for a concept artist position will create technical concepts for vehicles, machines, and weapons, according to the post.

CD Projekt Red appears to be on a hiring spree for Cyberpunk 2077, as it has more than 60 open positions for the game posted on its careers website. Jobs are located at the studio's main HQ in Warsaw as well as Krakow. The vehicle-related posts were discovered by All Games Delta and CGMagOnline (via GameZone).

Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled to launch sometime in the 2017-2021 window. Don't expect to see more of it until CD Projekt Red can prepare an impressive showcase for it.

"Right now it's the end of talking about Cyberpunk until we can go out there and show stuff and say, 'Hey, here it is,' because that's how we do games," CD Projekt Red co-founder Marcin Iwinski said. "There is too much talking about what it possibly could be, and how big, and...

"When we show it, we should show it and explain it. So I'm going to have people not read anything about Cyberpunk probably for the next... time, whatever the time will be."

The game is set in a dystopian future and is being made in partnership with Cyberpunk RPG designer Mike Pondsmith. Platforms have not been announced, but PS4, Xbox One, and PC seem likely.



I have to say it is an interesting development. Not expected at all.
+0
#12672657 Aug 31, 2016 at 09:14 PM
383 Posts
#12671236 Falconer wrote:

#12670997 TidusandYuna1983 wrote:




Cyberpunk 2077, the next major RPG from The Witcher studio CD Projekt Red, may feature vehicles, if newly discovered job ads are any indication.Cyberpunk 2077 May Feature Driving/Flying Vehicles.

There could also be vehicle combat, according to newly spotted job ads.

The Polish studio is looking for a vehicle gameplay programmer to "create the whole architecture of vehicle-related code and the physics of driving / flying in those vehicles."

Another requisition also mentions vehicles; a successful candidate for a concept artist position will create technical concepts for vehicles, machines, and weapons, according to the post.

CD Projekt Red appears to be on a hiring spree for Cyberpunk 2077, as it has more than 60 open positions for the game posted on its careers website. Jobs are located at the studio's main HQ in Warsaw as well as Krakow. The vehicle-related posts were discovered by All Games Delta and CGMagOnline (via GameZone).

Cyberpunk 2077 is scheduled to launch sometime in the 2017-2021 window. Don't expect to see more of it until CD Projekt Red can prepare an impressive showcase for it.

"Right now it's the end of talking about Cyberpunk until we can go out there and show stuff and say, 'Hey, here it is,' because that's how we do games," CD Projekt Red co-founder Marcin Iwinski said. "There is too much talking about what it possibly could be, and how big, and...

"When we show it, we should show it and explain it. So I'm going to have people not read anything about Cyberpunk probably for the next... time, whatever the time will be."

The game is set in a dystopian future and is being made in partnership with Cyberpunk RPG designer Mike Pondsmith. Platforms have not been announced, but PS4, Xbox One, and PC seem likely.



I have to say it is an interesting development. Not expected at all.





I love the scenes in Blade Runner when Deckard flew around the city in the flying car.Since Cyberpunk looks like it will have a similar atmosphere,it sounds exciting to me :)










+0
#13129065 Mar 14, 2017 at 03:11 PM
Leader
1893 Posts
Cyberpunk 2077 trailer, news, gameplay, and everything you need to know except a release date.

"Play is the highest form of research, a chance to discover who we are, or maybe who we want to become." - Albert Einstein
Those who play games know why they do. To discover worlds, to challenge our fingers, and our minds. To connect with friends, or maybe just to escape.
Games are about possibilities, the paths we take as well as the ones we don't.
View unread posts


+1
#13129168 Mar 14, 2017 at 03:59 PM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
+0
#13202893 Apr 21, 2017 at 04:41 AM
Sergeant
4467 Posts
+0
#13269516 May 28, 2017 at 04:02 AM
Officer
1174 Posts
New job listing sounds like CDP Red are ready to get the promotional side of things moving at full steam ahead 😎


+0